In our last article I wrote about the Benefits of Agile Marketing. To recap the key benefits are :-
- Respond quickly to changes
- Better collaboration to prevent a 'single-person' approach
- Produce faster higher value campaigns
- Experiment with different ideas quickly to see what works
- Justify marketing spend with hard facts.
- Use input from other departments to strengthen marketing efforts
- Hit problems quicker and tweak faster
The purpose of this article is to explain at a high level what the key phases of an agile marketing project include so that you can get a better understanding of how the methodology works.
Companies who adopt this type of marketing approach will have their own variation of the methodology that has been tailored and tweaked over time to suit their business.